I have been working on this project for years now. I bought these pack bucks off of ebay thinking that it would be cake to start pulling shells. The were in awful shape and all the details and cosmetic plates were wrong. And it was to big for the vacuum table i had access to. So with the help of my friend from http://www.toddcookdesigns.com we went to work on rebuilding the bucks. The 6 piece and the matching spacer had to be completely remade and Todd laser cut all of the cosmetic plates from acrylic. We managed to pull one quality shell but had to many failed pulls to try and start offering any. So now I’m back at it to try and rework them again . Hopefully it wont be much longer before I can get consistent pulls.